[Swift-devel] A suggested web content strategy for Swift

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 1 11:19:08 CST 2011

For what it's worth, I think that if folks don't want docbook (which I'd
more inclined to drop if there was any other reasonable equivalent
system that produces good html output), then html in SVN still mostly
meets our needs. The only problem I see down the road is that there will
be as many ways to write a table as there are editiing sessions. So we
would be shifting complexity from learning docbook to managing large
html. But that's not necessarily true.

Mihael