[Swift-devel] finding the execution sites from swift logs

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:04:45 CDT 2011

Hello,

Does anyone knows from swift log, how to find how many jobs executed on a
given site when there is a mix of localhost and osg sites?

I have logs of many runs each with about 3400 app tasks ran on localhost +
osg sites.

Trying to look into log and find that there are multiple messages
corresponding to staging in-out, run and other events (change in score,
thread associations, etc.).

What should I be looking to identify each job uniquely?

Thanks for any help on this.

Regards,
--
Ketan