[Swift-devel] Swift Documentation

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 24 10:09:19 CDT 2011

David, thanks, this is great.

I tried build_docs.sh and note a few things (which I and others should fix):
- We need a disclaimer of "under construction" on the cookbook
- The cookbook isnt getting section numbered, and has a format problem in the Beagle section, step 4.
- build_docs.sh should leave top-level links in the top-level directory below the destination dir. Currently all the doc roots are left deep below a trunk/ subdir palced in the dest dir.
- the build processes seems to need dblatex for making pdfs - need to note and point to an install package for needed tools

Nice work!

- Mike