[Swift-devel] Swift unresponsive while using local provider.

Alberto Chavez alberto_chavez at live.com
Fri Jun 17 19:13:12 CDT 2011

No, is the same one.But I had a sites.template.xml file in that directory, which contained that information; as soon as I removed sites.template.xml from my directory, the script worked just fine.
type messagefile;app (messagefile t) greeting (string s[]) {echo s[0] s[1] s[2] stdout=@filename(t);}messagefile outfile <"q5out.txt">;string words[] = ["how","are","you"];outfile = greeting(words);