[Swift-devel] measuring queue times

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 15:00:36 CDT 2011

Mihael,

Attached is the output and log for beagle. Seems, the first few lines in the
out file seems to be from my trial commandline and could be stripped off.

Following is a snapshot of the run:

./qtest count=128 range=240 parallelism=1 provider=pbs jobmanager=pbs host=
login1.beagle.ci.uchicago.edu
.:cog-abstraction-common-2.4.jar:cog-jglobus-1.8.0.jar:cog-provider-gt2-2.4.jar:cog-provider-local-2.2.jar:cog-provider-localscheduler-0.4.jar:cog-util-0.92.jar:commons-logging-1.1.jar:cryptix32.jar:cryptix-asn1.jar:cryptix.jar:jce-jdk13-131.jar:jgss.jar:log4j-1.2.16.jar:puretls.jar
2015328287 submitting (1)
2015328287 running
2015328287 195 10
2015328287 done
1182680702 submitting (2)
1182680702 running
1182680702 48 18
1182680702 done
2057140893 submitting (3)
2057140893 running
2057140893 2 9

How many runs per cluster you are thinking of?

Regards,
Ketan