[Swift-devel] Cleaning up the code inside foreachstat( )

Yadu Nand yadudoc1729 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:33:46 CDT 2011

Hi,

During the regular meeting with Justin, we discussed cleaning up
the code inside foreachstat (Karajan.java). Justin suggested
placing code for extracting the string which is the array identifier
within the Foreach class. I see that Foreach from Foreach.java
is an interface, and one that is auto-generated. I also see the
banner saying *Automatically generated - do not modify.*
ForeachImpl which contains code also has the same no modify
banner.

Now I'm in a fix, what should I do ? I could just take the dirty looking
code and place it a function extractArrayIdentifier( ).

--
Thanks and Regards,
Yadu Nand B