[Swift-devel] Swift demos on ideone.com or similar?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 15 08:32:18 CDT 2011

Yadu, I just noticed your link to ideone.com, and realized what that site is about.

Do you already have Swift running there? If not, what's involved in setting that up?
Can runs there run on remote resources?

Ketan mentioned a similar idea a while back (I cant recall what demo site it was) but no one has had time to pursue it.

Also Jon is getting Swift running on Globus Online at the moment; maybe these things could link to each other (eg an ideone.com demo that can also run tiny scripts on GO resources).

This might be nice to brainstorm as you seem to be familiar with ideone.

- Mike