[Swift-devel] provenance

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 6 20:39:14 CDT 2011

It has been pointed out by Ketan in a bug report that there already is
an option in swift.properties related to whether provenance should be
logger or not, so I removed the flag mentioned below and changed the
code to use the property instead to control whether the kml will contain
provenance stuff.

Sorry for the mix-up.

Mihael