[Swift-devel] finding the execution sites from swift logs

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Jul 4 11:08:17 CDT 2011

> Right. the execute2.event target in swift-plot-log gets the time
> duration between JOB_START and JOB_END (correct me if i'm wrong Ben).
>  With that you could get how many jobs were sent to each site.

Not really sure, but I think it consists fo the duration between the
firstand the last mention of the job in the log file (the log file gets
converted to execute2.transitions and then tehre is a generic
transitions->event convertor)

I think execute2.event is the right place to get the raw data for Ketan's
original question:

The colouring scripts assume that column 6 of that file is the site name.