[Swift-devel] Did usage tracking fall off of 0.92?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 12 23:55:50 CST 2011

David,

I suspect that 0.92 may have lost your usage tracking mods to the swift command. Can you check?

I say this because I noticed that on engage-submit, the older ~Dec-15 trunk I was using gives the (expected) complaint that /dev/udp is not found, while 0.92 does not complain.  (Or has that message just been more cleanly suppressed, or a work-around added for the missing /dev/udp?)