[Swift-devel] devel prios for Mihael

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 11 07:48:10 CST 2011

Mihael, all,

Below are the main prios I know of (for Mihael) to work on.
We'll need to refine this to agree on the prios within this list.

These have shifted since we met late in Dec but I think they are now:

- fix Cobalt provider for general Swift use on Eureka
  (Justin: please file info on this as a bugzilla)

- fix general Swift job scheduling to OSG

  -- fix swift-plot-log to give useful reports on runs
  -- target is to support runs for Marc, Glen, and Aashish

- assist in test and fix of SGE and PBS issues

  -- issues to be gathered and filed

- support Allan to achieve ExTENCI data transfer goals

- assess coaster time gap issue with Justin; fix if needed

- assess coaster polling issue with Justin; fix if needed

- work on runs and plots for Coaster paper, maybe for Swift paper

- add option to set coaster-service to passive mode

- anything else needed for 0.92?

Please pipe in with whats missing.

Thanks,

Mike