[Swift-devel] branching for stabilization of release .95

Sarah Kenny skenny at uchicago.edu
Sun Jan 2 22:23:04 CST 2011

sorry, forgot where we landed on the naming...as long as it's somewhere btwn
.91 and 1.0 we should be all right :) but yeah, i can branch the release as
.92. however, i just checked out trunk and am getting some errors compiling:

compile:
     [echo] [provider-coaster]: COMPILE
    [javac] Compiling 124 source files to
/home/skenny/builds/cog/modules/provider-coaster/build
    [javac]
/home/skenny/builds/cog/modules/provider-coaster/src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/coaster/service/job/manager/Cpu.java:242:
illegal start of type
    [javac]             if (shutdown) {
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
/home/skenny/builds/cog/modules/provider-coaster/src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/coaster/service/job/manager/Cpu.java:242:
';' expected
    [javac]             if (shutdown) {
    [javac]               ^
    [javac]
/home/skenny/builds/cog/modules/provider-coaster/src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/coaster/service/job/manager/Cpu.java:242:
not a statement
    [javac]             if (shutdown) {
    [javac]                 ^
    [javac]
/home/skenny/builds/cog/modules/provider-coaster/src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/coaster/service/job/manager/Cpu.java:242:
';' expected
    [javac]             if (shutdown) {
    [javac]                         ^
    [javac] 4 errors