[Swift-devel] Welcome new team member Ketan Maheshwari

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 28 11:19:11 CST 2011

Dear All,

Ketan Maheshwari is joining our group today in the dual role of Argonne Post-doctoral researcher and Beagle Catalyst.

He'll be working on the ExM exascale many-task computing project, and helping to engage new science users on our new Cray Beagle system.

Ketan just graduated with his Ph.D. in computer science from the University of Nice in France, and moved here last week with his wife and daughter. His primary office is at Argonne and he'll be spending a fair amount of time at the CI and UChicago campus as well.

Please welcome Ketan and stop by to say hello. His desk is near 5141 at Argonne.

Regards,

Mike Wilde and Paul Dave