[Swift-devel] Re: fixed_array_mapper versus array_mapper on output

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 14 12:44:09 CST 2011

I made the array_mapper static in swift trunk r4089.

It seems that the code in there assumes that the files= argument is a
closed array anyway. I am not entirely convinced this would work ok, but
please give it a try.

Another solution might be to add a @join function and then use the fixed
array mapper.

Mihael