[Swift-devel] New Swift Web site is live

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 9 16:15:22 CST 2011

The new Swift web went live today around 4PM central.

We have a backup of the old site in case we missed anything, but that is not web accessible at the moment. (We may make it accessible for reference, shortly).

Thanks, everyone for comments and suggestions. Many of the comments were acted on, and the rest have been saved for consideration as we tune up the site.

Please send any new web site problems to swift-devel.