[Swift-devel] How to update wwwdev web?

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Thu Dec 1 08:53:29 CST 2011

Mike,

To update content on the website, run the push_to.sh script and point it to the wwwdev directory:

./push_to.sh /ci/www/projects/swift/wwwdev/

There is no cron job for automating this, so this has to be run after every update. The script contains an explicit list of files which get copied, so if you add new files, the script should also be updated. I ran the update this morning, so your changes should be reflected on the site now.

David