[Swift-devel] Call function.

Jonathan Monette jonmon at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 15 01:01:20 CDT 2011

Well that case should be valid shouldn't it?  I may have misunderstood the validity of overwritten functions.  I know in Java you could have several methods named with the same identifier and which method that was called was determined at compile time based on the argument signature.  So this seems like it should be a valid case but again I may have misunderstood the discussion on re-defining functions.