[Swift-devel] New 0.93 problem: <jobname>.error No such file or directory

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 9 07:25:41 CDT 2011

Forgot to mention two things:

- the logs are on communicado on local dir /scratch/local/wilde/swift/test.swift-workers/logs.14

- this is a really cool milestone: 2.2M jobs and counting from one swift script to OSG; at about 20 mins into the run it was pushing 138 jobs/sec in one arbitrary 10 min period that I looked at.

Nice work, Mihael!

- Mike