[Swift-devel] Meeting 4PM to talk about release

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 3 13:41:27 CDT 2011

This page describes what was done for site testing on prior releases:

https://sites.google.com/site/swiftdevel/site-specific-testing

Alberto, you should update that page with a plan for site testing for 0.93. I'll help you with that this week and you can continue with Justin when he returns next week.

- Mike