[Swift-devel] Suggestions for improvements to gensites

Jonathan S Monette jonmon at utexas.edu
Tue Apr 26 16:04:33 CDT 2011

Yes. That option would be nice.
On Apr 26, 2011 3:58 PM, "Ketan Maheshwari" <ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think, a '-i' option for interactive building of sites.xml when required
might be useful for both dynamic and interactive usage of gensites. --Ketan

>> While I like the idea where the user is asked a series of questions and
creates the sites.xml file from that, the way I use gensites in my run
script will break(or not run how I want it). Currently I run gensites from
my run script so I can dynamically change some if the parameters in the
sites.xml file without opening the file before each run. So maybe gensites
can be kept as the backend to this query but something a new user probably
won't run by himself.