[Swift-devel] Website documentation

David Kelly dk0966 at cs.ship.edu
Mon Apr 25 21:43:32 CDT 2011

To get that working, I downloaded and installed GNU source-highlight. It was
kind of a pain because to get compiled because it didn't work with the
default boost libraries. Feel free to copy it from ~davidk/source-highlight.
I set the code style to Java.. and for the most part that seems to work
reasonably well on swiftscript code. At some point I should create an actual
language definition file for Swift.

David