[Swift-devel] error in 0.92 source

Jonathan Monette jon.monette at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:03:51 CDT 2011

No.  It was the same.  As I was digging deeper into the problem I started
remembering that all this seemed familiar.  I checked my properties file and
accidentally deleted the wrapper.parameter.mode line.  I wanted to confirm
this was the problem before I reported back and it just took awhile before
the workflow got to that section.

That error makes sense once I remembered what was wrong.  This might be
another place where a better error message(not just the one linux reported
back) would have probably helped shed light on what is going on, imho.