[Swift-devel] 0.92.1

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 11 15:31:33 CDT 2011

David, thats great to hear about PADS, Argonne servers, and local. Did you announce that, and I missed it? Thats what Ive been waiting to hear. My apologies if I missed an email.

I think we should release without the Fusion tests. Please swift-devel on any support tickets you file so we can help stay on top of them.

One possibility is that you're using parameters that will never be met on Fusion. You should post the PBS .submit file from ~/.globus/scripts so we (and Fusion support) can assess why jobs are not running.

Thanks,

Mike