[Swift-devel] 0.92.1

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 11 14:30:47 CDT 2011

> my understanding is that running on beagle requires a fix that justin
> committed to trunk but it is not yet available in .092.1 (?) justin
> can you confirm? should i try testing with .92.1 again?

Yes, thats right. Is the Beagle test waiting for me to commit my changes to the 0.92 branch. Justin, what did we decide on this? (You retrofit the trunk change for Cray support or I commit my 0.92-based change?)

Im sorry if I'm holding this part up.
Sarah, did you re-test ranger on the latest 0.92?

David, what is the status of your tests? Should (and could) Sarah complete these if you have been unable to?