[Swift-devel] 0.92.1

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 11 14:20:12 CDT 2011

Do date we have not been tagging releases as far as I know.  Eg when Ben released 0.9, I think he made a tarball from trunk (see below).

I dont see any tags that reflect Swift releases, eg 0.8, 0.9, under the svn tags/ dir. So unless Im looking in the wrong place we have have not tagged to date, nor have we branched until recently.

I think that we want to branch each release (for fixes) as we discussed, as well as tagging each release candidate and the final release.

Discussion?

- Mike