[Swift-devel] 0.92.1

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 11 14:05:06 CDT 2011

We were targeting this for last Friday but didnt succeed. And Im not sure we were using the best approach.

Should we tag a release candidate and test that instead of the raw branch?

What we said last Wednesday was something like:

[ ] Sarah: document what systems you test and how you test them
    [ ] Ranger
    [ ] Abe -> will move this to test other TG Systems
    [ ] Beagle
[ ] David: same for CI/Argonne systems
    [ ] Argonne computer servers
    [ ] PADS
    [ ] Fusion
    [ ] local tests
[ ] Justin: make 0.92.1 tag

Sarah and David, where do you stand on the above tests?

- Mike