[CI Ticketing System #12698] Swift commit messages getting sent to moderator - was Re: [Swift-devel] svn commit email

Ti Leggett support at ci.uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 8 12:56:56 CDT 2011

We had several requests to have commit messages come from the user making the commit. This also fixed another issue where commit messages weren't being accepted because the address didn't have a proper MX record. This was done several weeks ago. Commit messages now come from the user's CI email address.