[Swift-devel] Re: R library(ncdf) [PADS Support #12231]

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 5 11:42:50 CDT 2011

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the heads-up. No, I have never tried building R with ncdf.

The next 4 weeks are very busy for me as well with travel, workshops and proposals.

I'm sending to swift-devel as well as Rob and Sheri of the MCS Climate group to see if they have any info on building the netCDF package for R.

Regards,

Mike