[Swift-devel] Re: Google Summer of Code Application

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 4 22:23:34 CDT 2011

Dear Ashish,

I suggest project #1 below, the integration of Swift into Globus Online.

Swift Bugzilla is located at https://bugzilla.mcs.anl.gov/swift/

I'll try to locate a bug to work on.  Are you familiar with log4j? We need to encode useful sets of log4j processing options as a set of simple log levels settable as a swift property.

Ive just filed this as:
Bug 319 - Set logging level via swift.properties to a few pre-defined levels

Justin or Mihael may want to comment on this.

But feel free to peruse bugzilla for something else suitable to tackle.

- Mike