[Swift-devel] duplicated job submission in swift-0.92?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Apr 3 23:21:38 CDT 2011

Ive tried the failing examples on a fresh checkout of the 0.92 branch, and that works now - excellent.

Allan and Jon, can you try your scripts on this latest 0.92 from svn?

Ive also re-built the 0.92 version with Cray support. That seems to work as well.

When I updated my 0.92 branch I jumped to: swift-r4252, cog-r3088, which I assume is largely from un-doing the inadvertent post-0.92 merge from trunk?

- Mike