[Swift-devel] duplicated job submission in swift-0.92?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Apr 2 08:16:43 CDT 2011

Mihael,

My understanding is that Justin used a binary search approach: he kept extracting a point-in-time snapshot from SVN, and built and tested it, selecting dates in binary-search mode until he narrowed down the revision range that caused the failure to between r3835 and r3837.

Justin can confirm this when he sees this message, but don't count on confirmation very soon this weekend. Best to do you own tests to verify (or I can if that would help).

- Mike