[Swift-devel] Concerning the project "Enhancing the Swift parallel scripting Library"

Chaturanga Wimalarathne chaturanganamal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 06:21:42 CDT 2010

I am an Undergraduate student of the Department of Computer Science and
Engineering at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. And I'd like to contribute
to enhance the swift parallel scripting library, as a Programming Project.I
have browsed through the Project ideas Listed on Globus Swift, and I like to
implement the idea listed as "Enhancing the Swift parallel scripting
Library"
http://dev.globus.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_Ideas#Enhancing_the_Swift_parallel_scripting_LibraryI'd
like to know if this project is available and if it is, what are the
prerequisites for this project.I must inform you that I am fairly new to
open source development and also very eager contribute. Any help is welcome.
Many thanx in advance.