[Swift-devel] Re: Problems with file and sfs stagingMethods

wilde at mcs.anl.gov wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 24 09:18:14 CDT 2010

I'd be surprised if the sfs method works as-is, as the code in worker.pl seemed insufficient to me, but its certainly possible Ive misunderstood how its supposed to work.

Its possible that in both cases, the formats of the file names that are passing through the code differ in your test case from my test case, possibly due to our sites.xml settings

Im happy to help debug with you interactively if you have trouble reproducing the problem.

I'll later try to reproduce the problem with a clean unmodified build.

Thanks,

Mike