[Swift-devel] Re: Need SGE provider in trunk

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 28 03:05:32 CDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-27 at 21:21 -0600, wilde at mcs.anl.gov wrote:
> ----- "Mihael Hategan" <hategan at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
>
> > I thought I did:
>
> Ah, right, thanks for the reminder!  I remember now that I thanked you for that :(

It happens. Now where was I going before I started writing this email?

> I'll follow up with Glen after he updates his trunk (per his response to your message).

It may, at times, prove useful (in the event that there are no major API
changes) to simply drop a provider jar file into the lib directory
(while also removing the old one). I can't guarantee this will work
between versions, but it may be worth a try.

Mihael