[Swift-devel] post commit email notify

wilde at mcs.anl.gov wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 26 17:36:12 CDT 2010

In tracking this down, I realized that swift commit messages are sent to swift-commit lists at both ci.uchicago.edu and globus.org.

To date the globus.org messages were piling up waiting for moderator approval. Ive now deleted these older messages and added noreply at svn.ci.uchicago.edu as a list subscriber to swift-commit at globus.org so these will no longer send moderator requests.

Mihael and Justin, you are the only users subscribed there; you may get double commit notifications now, untill you unsubscribe from the globus.org list.

- Mike

----- "Michael Wilde" <wilde at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> I couldnt find the prior request so I just added you.
>
> - Mike
>
> ----- "Sarah Kenny" <skenny at uchicago.edu> wrote:
> > i think the list admin needs to approve my subscription (?) i submitted the form but haven't received a confirmation or any emails...
> >
> > ~sk
> >

> > On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Sarah Kenny < skenny at uchicago.edu > wrote:

great thanks! will do

If you subscribe to swift-commits at ci, you will get the commit mails.