[Swift-devel] post commit email notify

Sarah Kenny skenny at uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 21 12:02:36 CDT 2010

as far as i know there are no emails being generated for commits at the
moment i was going to look into having it turned on...so, i'm not sure what
the bounces are that you're getting. i don't think we'd need another email
list just for this purpose...i *think* there's a way to set it up (at least
i seem to remember we did this for the sidgrid project) such that we can
have it send a commit 'summary' and we could adjust how frequently that is
sent out--so maybe just once a day or even once a week...i will look into
it, but i just didn't want anyone to feel overwhelmed with spam :)

~sk