[Swift-devel] Re: Swift usage summary

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 8 14:22:13 CDT 2010

Very nice, David.

Is it easy to add a few more summary stats on top, like #runs, #apps run, avg run duration, %runs that made it to swift end, % runs that finished w/o errors, etc?

Also, how to validate the date, especially the 51 unique users?

How to illustrate where the hosts are, by geography and domain?

I would only do whats easy in this regard; at some point soon we need to assess if/when to integrate the Globus tools that will do some of this for us.

Thanks,

Mike