[Swift-devel] swift versions

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 7 15:39:56 CDT 2010

To summarize:

There is a 1-1 mapping between branches and docs. One of the branches
(corresponding to the current release) gets linked from "main" (i.e.
main docs are the docs for the current release). So:

branches/0.9 <-> 0.9 docs
banches/0.8 <-> 0.8 docs
trunk <-> trunk docs

If current release is 0.9, then main docs = 0.9 docs.