[Swift-devel] editing swift user guide

David Kelly dk0966 at cs.ship.edu
Tue Oct 5 16:32:15 CDT 2010

Hey Sarah,

The extent of my (somewhat limited) knowledge on how to modify the swift
documentation is the wiki link that Mike gave. It should address the issues
I ran into this summer with character encoding and others. I have a copy of
docbook and fop in my home directory on bridled: /home/davidk/docbook-xsl
and /home/davidk/fop.

David