[Swift-devel] misassignment of jobs

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 21 19:37:18 CST 2010

OK, re bug 2: I didnt connect the symptoms of this issue with your earlier comments on timeouts, and just verified that you are correct: with the same extended timeouts I was using to try to keep a persistent coaster service up for an extended time, the failing case for bug 2 works.

I'll try to reproduce bug 1 now, then 3.

- Mike