[Swift-devel] Concurrent dostagein calls limited to 8 ?

Justin M Wozniak wozniak at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 16 10:17:00 CST 2010

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010, Justin M Wozniak wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Nov 2010, Mihael Hategan wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 16:35 -0600, Michael Wilde wrote:

>>> Can you tell me how to pluck the workdir out of the host description from
>>> within vdl-int.k?
>>
>> I don't know the details. Worst case scenario you write a fava karajan
>> function that does it.
>>
>> Mihael
>
> I haven't tried this myself but vdl-sc.k makes it look like these are all
> stored in the HostNode properties and are therefore accessible by
> vdl:siteprofile() .  Is this correct?

This does seem to work for me: for example, in vdl-int.k:initSharedDir() I
can add the following and get the expected result from sites.xml:

 	workdir := vdl:siteprofile(rhost, "workdir")
 	print("workdir: {workdir}")

Progress:  Submitted:1
workdir: /home/wozniak/work
Final status:  Finished successfully:1