[Swift-devel] Concurrent dostagein calls limited to 8 ?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 15 20:10:41 CST 2010

Justin pointed me at the function vdl:getprofile, but this does not seem to contain the same attributes as the pool entry. WHen I call:

  vdl:siteprofile(desthost,"workdirectory")

I get:

Execution failed:
        Exception in cp:
Arguments: [etc/group, home/wilde/godata/gridoutput.txt]
Host: localhost
Directory: gcat-20101115-2005-kh054dx8/jobs/1/cp-1uu8rn1k
stderr.txt:

stdout.txt:

----

Caused by:
        Missing profile: workdirectory
login1$ cat sites.xml

<!-- Local execution in the given workspace -->

<config>

  <pool handle="localhost" sysinfo="INTEL32::LINUX">
    <gridftp url="local://localhost" />
    <execution provider="local" url="none" />
    <workdirectory>/home/wilde/swift/lab/go/work</workdirectory>
  </pool>

</config>

--- Mike