[Swift-devel] Problems with provider.staging.pin.swiftfiles

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 11 09:11:15 CST 2010

Justin,

When Tom Uram turns on this option and runs a simple test script (a foreach and an app that just collects node info), he gets an error "520" returned in the swift log, as if from the app. I am thinking that the 520 is somehow coming from worker.

This is going from bridled to Eureka worker nodes, with provider staging turned on in proxy mode.

When we set provider.staging.pin.swiftfiles to false, the script runs ok.

We'll need to collect and send logs and a test case, but I wanted to alert you to a potential problem with this feature.