[Swift-devel] Fwd: [Swift-user] Question: Setting environment variables

David Kelly dk0966 at cs.ship.edu
Mon May 31 06:43:50 CDT 2010

Hello,

It looks like this issue has already been resolved. Inside
catalog/transformations/File.java, there is a regular expression which
should take care of any combination of tabs and spaces. I tested this out by
adding random spaces/tabs inside of tc.data. I will resolve the open bug for
this, #66, since it appears to have been fixed.

David