[Swift-devel] Fwd: [Swift-user] Question: Setting environment variables

wilde at mcs.anl.gov wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 28 11:23:23 CDT 2010

David, this user question is a good example of a "app note" that we should add to the user guide and the tutorial.

As you see questions on the list, can you update the docs as appropriate so that the next user with the same question is more likely to find the answer?  Or, keep a list of such updates?  (Thats in a sense what the SwiftCookBook page on the SWFT wiki is):

http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/wiki/bin/view/SWFT/SwiftCookBook

- Mike