[Swift-devel] Re: provider-condor submit file generation

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 17 20:00:42 CDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-17 at 19:40 -0500, Allan Espinosa wrote:
> Just to confirm, the provider does the job removal itself?
>
> > leave_in_queue = TRUE

There's a bunch of relevant stuff in QueuePoller.removeDoneJob.

There's something else in CondorExecutor:
if ("true".equals(spec.getAttribute("holdIsFailure"))) {
	wr.write("periodic_remove = JobStatus == 5\n");
}

Which may perhaps be extended. The thing with letting condor remove the
job automatically is that the exit code may not be detected. On the
other had there may have been some attempts to use condor log files to
process job information rather than polling the queue. I'm not sure to
what extent those are in SVN.