[Swift-devel] Request: doStage(In|Out) plots colored per site

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Tue May 11 01:47:37 CDT 2010

> I was wondering if there are other solutions to getting site transfer stats
> aside from this proposed hack like querying provenance information or doing
> site query per jobid to existing *.event logs so I can reused my old runs.

I think the jobid in the dostage lines imply the site. They should
correspond with the job id in this line:

                                log(LOG:DEBUG, "THREAD_ASSOCIATION
jobid={jobid} thread={#thread} host={rhost}
replicationGroup={replicationGroup}")

in vdl-int.k

Something does per-site coloured graphs already but I don't remember what.
Whatever that does, you can probably adapt to this.