[Swift-devel] MPICH/Coasters

Allan Espinosa aespinosa at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 26 14:50:50 CDT 2010

Sounds like cool stuff.  So essentially they modularized the process manager
component of the mpich2 implementation (or a lamd daemon / manager) to be able
to launch other processes.

With this framework,  can coasters directly access low-level interconnet
interfaces instead of plain (or GSI) sockets?