[Swift-devel] Swift NMI B&T testing - how to add more users?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 16 15:07:15 CDT 2010

Ben,

Dennis Touchet, a UTB student, is gearing up to get Swift testing rolling again. Can you provide a few specific pointers?

- how to clone the B&T tests you set up so that multiple Swift developers can manage them?  Does this require a B&T linux host login that is separate from the B&T web login? (I was unable to log into UW's system with my web login...)

- can you comment on the state of the "site" tests in the swift test dir?

- any other pointers on testing tat would be useful to Dennis and the devel team?

Thanks,

Mike