[Swift-devel] Re: Swift trunk seems broken

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 14 12:52:16 CDT 2010

What seems to be happing is thatI had a ~/.swift/swift.properties file with "use.provider.staging = true". Ive been using that for as long as I can recall.

Seems that in some recent rev, provider staging was changed to use a "proxy" provider?

I turned off use.provider.staging and now my basic tests work again.

- Mike